Read more about Opportunities
WIPO’s IP Labs program is designed by the WIPO Nigeria Office and is being implemented in partnership with the Orbra Company, an African business development organization based in Abuja. It exists to help startups develop their ideas into scalable products and deploy IP for positive commercial outcomes.
BenefitsThis program offers the following benefits to participants:
- They get the chance to develop their ideas into scalable products
- Create Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) that can succeed in their target markets
- Craft pitch decks
- Secure IP rights for inventions and innovations
- Link up with and engage mentors, investors, peers, and other industry stakeholders
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThe WIPO IP Labs program is open to:
- Individuals or teams looking to transform their innovative technology-driven ideas into viable products
- Startups with tech-powered ideas that solve challenges in finance, job creation, agriculture, climate change, etc.
- Ideas should have an Intellectual Property component that can be protected
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
How the Program will UnfoldThis program, which will run from August to December 2023, is divided into two stages:
- Stage One: Consists of general mentoring on startup development, design thinking, pitching, and IP introduction.
- Stage Two: Involves incubation, acceleration and IP Management Clinics to help you leverage IP protection for business growth.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2024 for Nigerian Startups
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of December 2023
- Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Program 2024
- The Cowrywise Ambassadors Program 2024