Read more about Opportunities
The organizers of the program will work with companies they select to develop a growth plan that suits them (participants). Businesses will receive advisory services tailored specifically for them, get support in investor readiness, and be matched to high-value partners that could help them improve their operations.
Who Are the Organizers?The Home Grown Solutions Accelerator is an initiative of the African Union Development Agency (AUDA), and is receiving financial backing from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). Partners involved in this project include the World Food Program, World Health Organization, UNIDO, GIZ, Afreximbank, Africa CDC, CSIR, AAIC, Aga Khan Foundation, Ecobank Foundation, and the Rwandan Development Board.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
BenefitsHealthcare businesses that are selected to take part in the accelerator will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Have their business needs identified by world-class consultants, and get advice that enables them to improve their operations
- Get prepared for fundraising and investment, and be linked to the capital they need to scale
- Enter growth-accelerating partnerships with leading organizations
EligibilityApplicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Be at their growth or mature stage, with a sizeable customer base, and have a clear aim to expand beyond their current size
- Should manufacture medical consumables and machines for use on the continent, or provide diagnostic service and treatment to patients
- Must operate solely or mostly in Africa, be staffed mostly by people from the markets in which they operate, and have leadership with strong African representation
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
Applications will close on January 31. A shortlist of qualified applicants will be drawn up in February, and companies on that list will be informed and assessed. Following this, the organizers of the program will select the final participants of the accelerator, which will take place between April and August 2023. If you would like to apply for the Home Grown Solutions Accelerator for Pandemic Resilience, you can do so HERE. Featured Image Source: Your Opportunities Africa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
- The Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- The Pitch AgriHack 2023 Competition for AgriTech Startups
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you¦ve on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and just couldn’t come across. What a perfect web-site.
I have been reading out many of your stories and i can claim pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.