Do you want to see the traffic ahead before you start driving to your destination? Do you want to know the shortest route to where you’re headed? I know you want to make it early to the Monday morning meeting in your office. Here’s a tip to help you survive Lagos traffic.
Google Maps can help you check the traffic flow in your route. Of course, because the app works with a satellite, it’s not always 100 percent accurate, but it’s efficient enough to be a guide.
Here’s how it works:
your Android mobile smartphone GPS
before initiating the steps below.
- Step 1: Open Google Maps on your mobile android smartphone.
- Step 2: Click on GO at the bottom right of your phone screen.
- Step 3: at the new pop up, Input your destination in the ‘Choose destination’ box.
- Step 5: After putting your destination, it’ll highlight the road route and estimate the time you’ll arrive at your destination.
- Select start if you want to hear the GPS guide as you drive.
The highlights in different colors to show the traffic situation on the route to your destination. Red Colour
signifies Heavy Traffic
; Orange Colour
signifies Light Traffic
; Blue Colour
signifies Traffic Free Road.
You might also like:
This article was first published on 19th July 2017 and updated on July 24th, 2017 at 7:19 am