Registration for the LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project is currently ongoing. The program is open to young residents of Lagos aged between 18 and 35 years.
The UNDP, in collaboration with the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF), aims to expand the pool of skilled manpower available in Lagos. They want to do this by training young people in various disciplines and equipping them with skills that are in high demand.
The LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project will offer the following training courses to selected applicants:
- Information Technology (Digital Marketing)– 4 Weeks
- Construction (Plumbing, Tiling, Electrical, and Masonry)– 12 Weeks
- Beauty (Hairdressing, Cosmetology)– 6 Weeks
- Hospitality Baking– 8 Weeks
- Fashion (Tailoring and Fashion Design)– 12 Weeks
Persons who the LSETF selects for this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Receive training that will help them acquire profitable skills
- At least 50% of them will be placed in jobs or internships
Candidates who want to apply for this program should meet the following requirements:
- Must be a resident of Lagos State
- Should have a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency ID (LASRRA ID)
- Must have at least a JSSCE qualification
- Should be able to present these documents: passport photo, LASRRA ID, proof of education, and vocational certificate
The organizers of this program will screen all applicants to determine their eligibility for the training.
Applications will remain open until May 18, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the LSETF/UNDP 2022 Employability Support Project, click here.Featured Image Source: Opportunities For Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022