Nigerians came at him, but I’m of the opinion you people need to calm down and let this man be. I’ve compiled a list of reasons you should leave Senator Dino alone. You will do well to oblige. The country is hard enough without people running amuck on incompetent lawmakers. Let’s please be reasonable.
Withdrawal of police from VIP I am the target. IG want to expose me so I can be killed. Having survived Assassination attempt twice I deserve police protection in a country where I’m a tax payer.— Senator Dino Melaye (@dino_melaye) March 19, 2018
- If you withdraw Senator Dino’s police protection, he becomes like an ordinary Nigerian. Woe is he.
- Senator Dino is a taxpayer. You. When was the last time you paid your taxes?
- When you’re being paid nearly ₦30 million by the government monthly – let’s not bother about whether or not you’re actually making an impact in the constituent that voted you in; when you’re taking home millions a month in “allowances” for items like “newspapers, utilities, domestic staff, entertainment”, how won’t you feel like a demagogue? Let’s use our common sense, please.
- Dino can sing. Don’t be jealous.
- Remember Kogi West Constituents also want Senator Dino recalled from the Senate for his abysmal performance. You people should free this man. Is he the only one?
You might also like:
- Youth Power: The Zikist Movement (Part 1)
- Opinion: 5 Habits Of Highly Successful Nigerian Billionaires You Should Emulate In 2022
- The Questionable Nomination Of Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Chairman
- My Quick Eleven Suggestions for Succeeding Beyond the Pandemic