by Sara Brown
The year 2014 is less than 50 days old and if you’ve recovered from the huge expenses made during the Christmas and New Year holidays, perhaps now is a better time to implement those ideas you have for your new wardrobe. Short of ideas? Not to worry.
The fashion industry has always been changing globally, and in fact in the last few years it has evolved to a new level. Every season comes with a new trend and some of them act as trend setters. Here are some latest fashion tips and trends for 2014 that you can incorporate in your wardrobe and look dashing and stylish.
2014 is the color of Blue and Natural
Add different blue shades to your summer wardrobe
- 2014 is going to be considered as the year of nature and hence it is good if natural elements, shades and designs are added. Moreover the color Blue will hog the limelight as blue color is represented by sea and sky and both of these are natural elements.
- Another great idea would be to wear light garments. This summer season show your simplicity with elegant yet simple blue shade dresses. However those who want to glamorize it a little bit can add few accessories.
- It will be good if the accessories added find a direct link with the natural theme.
Flaunt those figure skimming trousers or cool pajayamas
- Blue shades such as pastel blue not only looks cool but also matches pretty well with the current ongoing theme.
- There are some more blue shades that can be incorporated such as aquamarine, sky blue and powder blue.
Follow your favorite celebrity
- The so called latest ‘in-thing’ these days is to have those figure skimming trousers and cool pajamas.
- Walking down the beach in those pajamas with a cotton muffler adds perfect touch of fashion statement to entire looks.
- Summers as we all know are full of light and hence colorful floral prints are also recommended. Blue mixed with little yellow is what all you require for this summer.
- For girls crop tops and midi skirts can help them steal all the limelight and differentiate them from the crowd. Enough to get noticed among different people.
You can also join few fashion forums
- Though it is good to create your own unique style statement but there is no harm is getting inspiration from your favorite celebrities.
- Hence whether it is Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Don Jazzy or something from Tiwa Savage, the deal is to incorporate some fashion tips from them. Follow their social media profiles or just take help from your favorite search engine and get some amazing fashion ideas.
- Stay updated by joining few fashion forums. You can also sign up for newsletters so that whatever is happening in the fashion market and industry comes directly to your inbox and you get some cool ideas from there.
- You can also incorporate some jewelry items into your wardrobe. As blue is getting discussed the best option would be to have some amazing blue sapphires and pendants. A nice blue colored bracelet can also add grace to your personality.
Now you can very well judge that the basic idea is to look good and elegant and yet simple. There is no need to overdo anything, and ensure smooth looks with the perfect touch of latest fashion
is the author for Chrisalex Corp. She has also written on a wide collection of engraved silver jewelry
for the website suetables.com
You might also like:
This article was first published on 17th February 2014