Read more about Food
Baci is a multi-talented TV producer, actress, presenter, and foodpreneur. She has hosted several cooking shows on Nigerian TV, and she is also the founder of a catering company. Baci is passionate about Nigerian cuisine, and she hopes that her attempt to break the Guinness World Record will help to put Nigerian food on the map. She is also using her platform to raise awareness about food insecurity in Nigeria.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Baci is a strong and determined woman, and she is confident that she will be able to break the Guinness World Record. She is an inspiration to all Nigerians, and she is proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it. Here are some additional details about Hilda Baci’s attempt to break the Guinness World Record:
- She will be cooking a variety of Nigerian dishes, including jollof rice, egusi soup, and fufu.
- She will be cooking with the help of a team of volunteers.
- She will be taking breaks every hour to rest and eat.
- She will be monitored by a medical team to ensure her safety.
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
Baci is hoping to raise awareness about Nigerian cuisine and food insecurity with her attempt to break the Guinness World Record. She is also hoping to inspire other people to follow their dreams. As of the publication of this article, Hilda has already surpassed 43 hours and has 53 more hours to go. Anyone who is able to provide encouragement and support to her is highly encouraged to do so. Featured Image Source: Pulse NG
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Building A Solid Food Tech Startup for a Nigerian Market
- The Nestle CWAR Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Exploring the Unique Monikers of Edible Animal Meats
- How Startups Can Leverage AI to Transform Food Security in Africa