Gidilounge is an innovative digital media company that is in the business of re-inventing the way Africans discover, listen and enjoy African music. First they started as an on-line music streaming site, then they grew into a full blown African music website, complete with news and fresh releases. Then they expanded into creating an internet radio station that currently attracts about 6 million global listeners monthly. Now, it is with great pleasure that they announce their latest addition: a Gidilounge music streaming app available for iOS and Android devices, on the iTunes Appstore and Google Play ready for download.
For African music lovers out there, this is really good news. The apps pack so many amazing features aimed at giving users an enriching listening experience. Some of them are:
- Music discovery: Explore music lounges, new releases, Independent music, hard-to-find classics, and much more.
- Instant access to your playlists, favourite songs and your history of recent plays. Create and update your playlists and sync them across the web and phone.
- Easy and fast way to search for your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists. Tons of tracks at your fingertips with gorgeous album art.
- Social: Fully integrated with Facebook and Twitter to ensure that your social experience is absolutely smooth. Connect with Facebook to experience, discover and share your favorite music on the go.
- Push notification: Get notified of new music releases from your favourite artists.
Don’t waste any more time! Get the app today to experience Gidilounge on your mobile device! You can get the iOS app by clicking here
, and the Android app by clicking here
. Tell us what you think!
You might also like:
This article was first published on 10th August 2013 and updated on August 11th, 2013 at 10:42 pm
Leave a Reply