Read more about Opportunities
Persons selected to benefit from the program will learn foundational and advanced skills in these categories:
- Administrative Professional: Acquire skills that will enable them to excel at writing, communication, time management, and crucial software skills.
- Business Analyst: Gain insight into business analysis concepts and processes, and learn to use software tools to deal with business analysis tasks.
- Data Analysis: Learn the basics of data analysis; be taught to use software tools for data visualization and analysis.
- Project Manager: Understand the rules of effective project management, and learn to use project management tools to budget, schedule, and communicate with team members.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Software Development: Know the underlying principles that govern programming languages, find out how the languages work and learn their various applications.
- Systems Administrator: Learn the various aspects of this role, including managing onsite cloud, virtual and physical implementations, and storage security.
Steps To Accessing VouchersTake these steps to access the exam vouchers on offer:
- Register your preferred course (one of the six listed above), and complete the learning process
- Take the mock exam for your course, and score a minimum of 60% before or by the 27th of the month. A list of qualified candidates will be put together monthly. The program’s facilitators will contact you via email if you have been selected to receive a voucher.
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
The vouchers will be sent to selected recipients on or before these dates:
- 30th March 2023
- 31st July 2023
- 30th November 2023
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of June 2023
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
cialis 20mg Thus minimizing the loss of muscle and loss of gains you have made during your anabolic cycle