As the year comes to an end, new business policies and initiatives will be expected for the forthcoming year. What is better than a tested, and trusted means of generating sales and increasing profits? Email marketing is the undisputed king of marketing.87% of marketers use email marketing to generate new leads, while 31% of marketing as the channel that makes the biggest impact on revenue. In terms of return on investment, the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) found that email marketing delivers a $40 return for every $1 spent. (14,600 Naira for every 365 Naira spent).
It’s statistics like these that make email marketing so valuable. So how are you using email marketing for your business? What initiatives will you focus on in 2018?
Whether you’re in customer service, oil & gas industry, automotive industry, a business owner or an entrepreneur, sending emails is the most effective way of reaching out to your potential customers. However, if not done properly, all your efforts could be a huge waste.
With over 70% OFF- Learn how to optimise your email marketing strategies for maximum results. Become an expert in;
· Email marketing, sending bulk SMS and multi-channel marketing.
· How to generate leads and grow a quality email list- build your own first 1000 email list.
· How to export the Email addresses of your Social Media Contacts.
· How to Send Unlimited Emails & Save Money from Paid Services
· How to Send Your First 5000 – 150,000 Emails Per Month for Free
· Revealing The Email Solution That Allows You Manage 10,000 – 100,000 Subscribers.Go here to get more information.
Bonuses worth over 500,000 Naira will be given to you for FREE. Absolutely Free. What are you waiting for? Go here to Register Today.It will be 100% hands-on practical so please come with your laptops if you can!
Venue: 27, Norman Williams Street Off Awolowo Road. South-West Ikoyi, Lagos
Time: 10:00 am prompt on November 4, 2017.
TRAINING FEE: N20,000 for the 1st 10 people. (Over 70% Discount off the standard price of N85,000! You Save N65,000!)
Payment at the venue: N25,000
For more Inquiries, Please Call 08175446717 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org