Applications are currently open for the Deloitte 2022 Finance Academy Program.
Deloitte, a global finance and accounting services provider, invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for a place in its finance academy program. The program will give participants the chance to gain valuable experience engaging one of the world’s top corporate organizations.
Persons who Deloitte selects for the training will learn important skills in finance. The program will last for six weeks and will take place virtually. As such, participants are expected to have a functioning computer and decent access to the internet.
This opportunity will benefit the people who take part in it in the following ways:
- Candidates who perform exceptionally well will be recruited into Deloitte’s internship program
- They could also participate in Deloitte’s graduate recruitment process at the end of the program
- Participants will acquire in-demand skills that will give them an edge in the market for talent
- They will be paid stipends that will cover basic costs
Persons who want to apply for the Deloitte 2022 Finance Academy Program should meet these criteria:
- They should be graduates of Accounting or of the quantitative and actuarial sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, etc.)
- They should be chartered accountants or on the professional level stage of the ACCA or ICAN exams
- They must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Candidates who have a working knowledge of Python, R-Language and VBA will be at an advantage
- Prior relevant experience confers an added advantage
- They should be able to work independently and as part of a team
- They must be good at conducting thorough research
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022