The World Bank Group invites young people interested in building a career in global finance to apply for its Young Professionals Program.
This program is aimed at recruiting persons with the requisite academic and professional programs into the group’s member organizations: the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA).
Candidates who the group accepts into its institutions will get the chance to develop leadership skills as they take on tasks that aid the bank’s activities in its client countries.
Persons who the World Bank Group recruits through this program will enjoy these benefits:
- A five-year term contract with a competitive salary and benefits
- Health, accident and life insurance
- A pension plan
- Mobility and relocation benefits
Applicants must meet these conditions:
- Possess a Master’s or Doctorate Degree. Applicants to the World Bank should complete a master’s degree relevant to the organization’s work by September 2022 or a PhD by September 2023. Applicants to MIGA and the IFC should have completed a graduate degree by September 2023; the degree should be in Economics, Finance, International Relations, or Science and Engineering. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) will also be accepted.
- Should be born no earlier than October 1, 1990.
- Must have professional experience that’s relevant to the group’s work. Applicants to the World Bank should have at least three years of professional experience or its equivalent in a continued study at the doctoral level. Applicants to the IFC or MIGA should have at least four years of experience in project or program development, political risk insurance and credit enhancement, finance, economic development or consulting.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Work experience in emerging or developing markets will confer an added advantage.
Applicants should submit these documents:
- Academic credentials (including diploma or degree completion letter, proof of enrollment with expected graduation date, or transcript).
- Resume or CV.
- A short essay.
- Three professional or academic recommendations (the group will request these via email at the eligibility screening stage).
Applications will remain open until July 15 for all applicants and will run between August 15 and September 30 for applicants to the IFC and MIGA.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022