Union Bank invites young Nigerian graduates who want to begin a career in sales to apply for its Sales Graduate Trainee Program. It has designed this program for persons who want to cut their teeth at one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions.
Participants in this program will learn technical and soft skills that will enable them to become successful salespeople. They will gain an understanding of the profession within the banking industry through training sessions and on-the-job experience.
Persons who Union Bank accepts into its sales trainee program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Work in an environment that promotes employee growth, productivity, and wellbeing
- Gain mastery of leadership skills that will enable them to thrive in any role or industry.
- Provides them with a platform for continuous, fast-paced learning.
- The chance to fill vacancies and take up roles across departments at the bank.
Union Bank expects applicants to meet these conditions:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second Class) or HND (minimum Upper Credit).
- Possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Should not be older than 27 years by December 2022
- Preference will be given to candidates with sales experience
Applications will remain open until July 17, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program
- The Founder Institute Lagos Spring 2023 Cohort for Entrepreneurs
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, January 30- February 3 2023