Applicants are currently open for the Tony Elumelu Storytellers Fund. If you are a storyteller or artist whose work covers Africa’s thriving entrepreneurial scene, here’s your chance to receive funding for it.
The Tony Elumelu Storytellers Fund is open to journalists, bloggers, v-loggers, podcasters, and other content creators who produce content about entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship on the continent.
Besides offering grants to winning entrants from the media space, this program also accepts entries from artists– including filmmakers, photographers, painters, sketch artists, and digital artists –whose work covers entrepreneurship in Africa.
Heirs Insurance and Heirs Life Assurance are jointly funding this project.
Applicants who the fund selects will receive grants of between $500 and $2,000.
Applicants must meet these conditions:
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Should be living in Africa or in the diaspora.
- Must have a portfolio or platform containing some of their work.
- Their work must challenge widespread stereotypes about young people and entrepreneurship on the continent.
Applications will remain open until July 29, 2022.
The fund will shortlist candidates from the pool of applicants and inform the shortlisted persons by August 31.
The program’s organizers will announce the winning applicants on September 23.
If you would like to apply for the Tony Elumelu Storytellers Fund 2022, click here.Featured Image Source: SocietyNow
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022