Pricewater house Coopers (PwC), one of the world’s leading professional services firms, is inviting young Nigerians who want to build a career in software engineering and development to join its Bootcamp Program.
Through the PwC Bootcamp program, PwC aims to help its participants develop IT skills that will enable them to solve complex business problems. They will learn to apply these skills to challenges in corporate settings.
At the end of the program, participants will have gained a competitive advantage over others in the market for tech talent. They may also be hired by the PwC if they meet its requirements.
Persons who take part in the PwC Bootcamp Program will benefit from it in these ways:
- Get employed by PwC if they perform exceptionally well during the program
- Join a select group of software engineers who PwC could engage in the near future
- Gain in-demand skills that will make them employable
- Receive stipends that will cover basic expenses for the duration of the program (6 weeks)
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Should be aged between 18 and 30 years old, and reside in Lagos for as long as the program lasts
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be good at working with a team
- Should be able to document solutions that their team comes up with
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Brands We Love: Tersus Limited
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- How Kwik Logistics Company Ventured Unto E-commerce
- Five Ways To Leverage Technology To Attract New Customers To Your Business