ProvidusBank, in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Centre, is organizing the ProvidusBank SME Program. This program is designed to provide business owners in Nigeria with the skills they need to transform their businesses and make them profitable over the long term.
Participating entrepreneurs will learn how to develop growth plans for their businesses, define their product’s value proposition, come up with a strategy for successfully delivering their products to their target market, and make their businesses sustainable.
Entrepreneurs who are selected to take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn how to build and deploy structures that will make their businesses more sustainable
- Define their business’s value proposition
- Develop their leadership capacity and enable them to lead their teams more effectively
- Learn to build a growth plan for their business
- Gain from one-on-one business advisory that will help them to deal with their business’s challenges
- Create a network of contacts that will help them to develop their business and personal leadership capacities
Business founders and entrepreneurs that want to participate in this program must meet these conditions:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Their business should be registered with the CAC and be based in Nigeria.
- The business may be from any sector, but must be for-profit.
- The business must have been operational for at least 5 years.
- It should have sales or turnover of at least N50 million annually.
- They should maintain financial records.
Applications will remain open until May 10, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the ProvidusBank SME Program 2022, click here.Featured Image Source: Entrepreneurs NG
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022