Read more about Opportunities
NLNG intends for this scholarship program to be a means through which it’ll grow a pool of competent graduates and professionals whose work will positively impact the Nigerian economy.
BenefitApplicants will have the cost of studying in the United Kingdom covered by the scholarship’s organizers.
EligibilityCandidates are expected to meet the following conditions to qualify for the NLNG scholarship:
- Obtained provisional admission from a university in the UK specified by the scholarship’s organizers to study any one of these disciplines: Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geosciences, Law, Management Sciences, Medicine, Renewable Energy, and Information Technology
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in a field of study covered by the scholarship
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Have a minimum score of 8.0 in their IELTS and obtained at least 7.0 in each element
- Should not be more than 30 years old at the time they apply
- Must be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria upon completing their program of study
- Provide a letter of identification from their respective Local Government Councils
- Provide a letter of consent from their employer (if currently employed)
- Have an international passport that is valid for travel for at least one year from September 2022
- Should be able to obtain a UK Tier-4 students visa if they are successful
- They should provide evidence of their availability to travel in September 2022 if they are selected
- They should not be a spouse or direct relation of staff of the Nigerian LNG
ApplicationPersons interested in applying for the scholarship can visit the Nigeria LNG website to do so. After logging onto the website, they should go to the ‘Social Performance’ menu and select ‘Education’ from the drop-down menu. Next, they should go to the ‘Related Links’ section of the page and click on the ‘Post Graduate Scholarship’ application link. Then they can click on the ‘Register Here’ button to create a profile and begin the application process. Applicants are expected to scan and upload copies of these documents:
- A recent passport photograph without glasses (not older than three months).
- International Passport bio-data page.
- First-degree certificate.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Provisional admission letter from any of the UK institutions covered by the scholarship.
- IELTS result.
- LGA letter of identification.
- Employer consent letter (if applicable).
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023