Applications are ongoing for the MTN Global Graduate Development Program. If you are a young graduate of a recognized university and you’d like to work in the telecommunications industry (and with MTN in particular) you should consider applying for this opportunity.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Program is a vehicle through which MTN recruits and trains talented graduates for possible future roles within it. The program offers a combination of formal learning through the MTN Academy and on-the-job development through employment in specific positions.
Those who MTN selects for this program will engage with its training modules at centres in Western, Northern, and Southern Africa. The training will comprise immersive experiences, digital and media channels, and social media platforms. Participants will interact with the company’s executive committees and receive coaching and mentorship.
Candidates who MTN admits into this learning experience will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Take advantage of international exchange opportunities
- Receive financial rewards for their performance
- Get trained, mentored and coached by top professionals
- Be enrolled in a pension scheme and receive medical aid
- Enjoy flexible working hours, staff discounts, and subsidized canteen services
- Get a laptop or tablet and a free or subsidized mobile phone
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Be aged between 22 and 26 years at the time they apply
- Should have a First Class or Second Class Upper university degree
- Must be resident in an African country and possess valid documents (including those that prove their citizenship)
- Should be good at data analysis, communication, and client service
- Must be available for the duration of the entire program if selected
Applications will remain open until November 30, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.comBusiness
You might also like:
- First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Program 2023
- Up to $15,000 on Offer in the NEC Innovation Challenge 2023 for Startups
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Skills Development Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Third Week of September 2023