Read more about Opportunities
Persons who go through this program will learn to derive useful information from data by utilizing data analysis tools. It will prepare them for a career in data analysis—a field that’s become more relevant than ever in today’s world. Note that the Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship Program for aspiring data analysts accepts only female candidates into its cohort.
BenefitsPersons selected to take part in the Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship will enjoy the following benefits:
- Work with the world-class data analysis team at Microsoft.
- Gain on-the-job experience.
- Acquire an edge over others in the job market for data analysts.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria Daily Newsletter
EligibilityPotential candidates are expected to meet these requirements before applying:
- Must be a female.
- Have at least a basic knowledge of data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a tertiary degree in a numerate field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields).
- Completed NYSC program or have an official exemption from it.
The Application ProcessApplicants should complete their application before the deadline which is Tuesday, 22 February 2022. The process involves submitting two essays as well as their application (including their resumes). Persons who intend to participate in the cohort should be free of personal, educational, or professional commitments that may hinder their full engagement with the program if they are selected for it. Candidates chosen from the pool of applicants will be invited for an interview, which will last for 45 minutes. The interview questions will focus on the candidates’ technical, collaborative, and problem solving skills. Successful candidates will take part in the Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship Program, which will hold between May and September 2022. To apply for the Microsoft Leap Apprenticeship Program, click here. Featured Image Source: Business Trumpet News
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023