MasterCard Foundation, through its Young Africa Works strategy, is working to create a network of young entrepreneurs and change drivers in managerial positions across Nigeria. They are doing this through the Transforming Nigerian Youth Program, which they have initiated to encourage entrepreneurship among the country’s teeming youth population.
Working in partnership with the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Center (EDC), MasterCard Foundation will build the entrepreneurial capacity of 40,000 Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). Its focus will be on agriculture and women-led businesses.
The organizers of the Transforming Nigerian Youth Program will train participants via the Enterprise Development Center’s online learning platform. This will allow trainees to take part in the program from wherever they are.
The MasterCard Foundation and the EDC intend for the program to have the following impact:
- Enable young Nigerians to become entrepreneurs and create jobs for other young people
- Support existing young business owners with the market access their businesses need to thrive
- Help prospective entrepreneurs to learn vital business skills in new ways
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Must be young Nigerians in the MSME space, specifically involved in the agriculture and creative sectors
- Should be available for the training sessions, which organizers will deliver through the EDC’s online learning platform
- Be determined to drive positive change in the MSME space
Applications will remain open until June 30, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022