The Lagos Business School (LBS) is currently receiving applications from persons who want to participate in its Young Talents Program. If you would like to become an academic at a world-class institution for business education, here’s an opportunity you may want to explore.
Through the LBS Young Talents Program, the Lagos Business School aims to build a relationship with some of the brightest undergraduate and postgraduate students in Nigeria.
The organizers of the program also intend to shortlist suitable candidates from the broader group of participants. These persons will benefit from the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. They may go on to become faculty members at the institution.
Ultimately, the LBS wants to leverage this program to train persons who will become leading academics in the future.
Persons who take part in the two-day program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Get a good view of life as a researcher, admin staff, and faculty member of the Lagos Business School.
- Learn about the tracks to an academic career at the LBS, including its Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD program.
- Learn about the history and culture of the Lagos Business School.
- Be part of a network of bright young potential academics who can take part in the institution’s MBA program.
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- May be final year undergraduates, recent graduates, Youth Corps members, or Masters’s students.
- Should have graduated with a first-class or second class upper degree, or be on track to do so.
- Should not be more than 30 years old.
Note: This program is not open to persons who have previously participated in it.
The Application Process
Persons who want to apply for this program should download and fill out the application form here. They should also make a one-minute video introducing themselves. They must mention their educational background, work experience, and leadership experience (whichever applies to them).
Applications will remain open until June 24, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the Lagos Business School Young Talents Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Eduthopia
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022