The Idea Hatch (iHatch) Incubator Program invites Nigerian entrepreneurs who have built innovative, problem-solving products to apply for a place in its second cohort.
This program, which will take place over a 5-month period, exists to enable startups to generate, build, and scale profitable business models. It will do this through coaching sessions, lectures, and boot camp, which, taken together, will constitute an intensive program.
The organizers intend for this incubator to establish connections between startups and investors, and raise the number of successful businesses by a substantial margin.
Entrepreneurs who take part in the iHatch startup incubator program will benefit from it in the following ways:
•Get access to funding opportunities
- Take advantage of free online and offline training
- Get a free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Network with potential partners and valuable contacts
- Attend mentorship sessions with tech experts
This program is open to entrepreneurs and startups that meet these conditions:
- Must have an innovative business plan and product or prototype that could help to further develop Nigeria’s economy
- Should be willing to set up a legal company that will operate in Nigeria
- Founders and team members should be at least 18 years old
Note: This program is open to all segments within the tech ecosystem: Financial Technology (FinTech), Health Technology (HealthTech), Agricultural Technology (AgriTech), Education Technology (EdTech), Government Technology (GovTech), Security, and Logistics.
Applications will remain open until July 16, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the iHatch Startup Incubation Program, click hereFeatured Image Source: TechEconomy.NG
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022