Applications are currently open for the HerMeNow Accelerator, a program that’ll help women-led enterprises from across Africa and the Middle East with skills training and funding that’ll enable them to strengthen their operations.
The HerMeNow Accelerator will provide training support to 30 women-led social enterprises in its sprint phase, and technical and financial aid to a smaller group of about 10 women-run businesses in its accelerator phase. The program will last for three months.
Most of it will take place virtually. Participants will also get the chance to attend the Social Entrepreneurship Festival in Tuscany, Italy, in November 2022.
The HerMeNow Accelerator is organized by Bloom, and funded by the Stardust Concept ESG and Impact Division.
The teams that the organizers of this program selected will benefit from this program in the following ways:
- Receive a $2,000 grant to enable them to meet business needs and expand their impact
- Get training, mentorship, and support throughout the duration of the program
- Have lifetime access to HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, investors, alumni, and staff
- Get further exposure to investors on the program’s demo day
The HerMeNow Accelerator is open to social enterprises that meet these criteria:
- Women-led and based in Africa or the Middle East
- Generate revenue and have gained significant user traction.
- Want to expand their teams.
- Can prove that they are economically viable at present, and will be over the long term.
- Have a team of multiple members.
- Aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Applications for this program will close on August 16, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023