Read more about Opportunities
Startups selected from the pool of applicants will participate in a week-long bootcamp, most of which will happen live and online. They will learn to boost their revenues, be prepared for investments, and build a sustainable business. The sessions will draw the startups involved into an interactive learning process. There will also be an opportunity for one-on-one mentorship from experts, and the chance to network with other founders.
BenefitsBusinesses and startups chosen to take part in the academy will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Attend online practical learning sessions free of charge.
- Acquire useful knowledge about designing and delivering on business strategy, business development, financial planning, and professional pitching, among others.
- Gain insights by networking with fellow participants and examining best practice examples.
- Attend guest-speaker events where they will learn from experts and market leaders.
- Get opportunities for one-on-one mentoring that will help participants gain crucial knowledge and meet their specific needs.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityApplicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Operate within one of the academy’s three target countries (Nigeria, Kenya, or South Africa)
- Should have at least two full-time employees
- Have a business plan, a defined product or service, and intend to grow these
- Must have been in operation for more than 12 months
- Must have generated profit within the last twelve months or be between one and three months away from breaking even
Did you find this article useful? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The Vine Fund 2022 For Social Impact Organizations
- Applications Open For The Chevron NMA Graduate Internship Program
- Apply For The iHatch Startup Incubator Program Cohort II
- $45,000 On Offer In The Pitch AgriHack 2022 Digital Agriculture Competition For AgriTech Startups