The Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN), in conjunction with the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN), is organizing a capacity-building and mentorship program for women entrepreneurs: the GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass.
Its organizers aim to select 200 women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria and train them in a range of areas that are critical to successfully running a business in today’s world. The focal points will include ideation, branding, marketing, legal, accounting, modelling, communications, business structure, staffing, and others.
GAIN intends for people who undergo this training to become economically empowered, successful entrepreneurs, and employers of labour.
If you are a female entrepreneur and you would like to acquire the skills that you’ll need to build and scale your enterprise, you should consider applying for this program.
Persons who participate in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Get trained in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship by business experts
- Receive mentorship
- Access a community of like-minded, forward-looking businesspeople
- Learn how to prepare their business for funding by lenders and investors
- Receive a certificate of participation
The organizers of this program expect applicants to meet these conditions before applying:
- Be a female entrepreneur based in Nigeria
- Have a business or a viable business idea
- Be aged between 22 and 45 years
- Have access to the internet, an internet-enabled device, and electricity (as the program will take place virtually)
Applications will remain open until July 25, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Zuri/HNG 9.0 Internship 2022 For Aspiring Designers and Developers
- Applications Open For The Next Economy Core Life Skills Training Program For Nigerian Youth
- Apply For The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Fourth Week Of September 2022