FrieslandCampina, a leading producer of dairy products, invites young Nigerian graduates to apply for its Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS). It intends for this program to be a means through which it develops talent and transforms them into potential business leaders.
The FrieslandCampina cooperative is known for manufacturing such dairy brands as Peak, Three Crowns, Coast, Nunu, and Olympic. For more than 60 years, it has provided nutritious products that are consumed by a great many individuals and households in Nigeria.
The Graduate Professional Scheme affords young Nigerians the opportunity to work with this industrial giant, and learn what it’s like to deliver quality to the company’s customers.
Persons who FrieslandCampina selects to take part in this program will benefit in the following ways:
•Work in a fun environment, one that challenges them to become better versions of themselves
- Gain exposure to high-level business operations, and acquire and sharpen important skills
- Get support and mentorship from experienced professionals at the company
- Prepare for employment in a dynamic corporate setting
The organizers of this program expect applicants to meet these criteria:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper, at least) or HND (Upper Credit, at least)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Have 0-2 years of experience
- Be creative, and analytical, and be able to take initiative and ownership
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023