Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is accepting applications from recent graduates of tertiary institutions who want to enrol in its graduate trainee program. If you are keen on building a career in Nigeria’s Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry, you may consider taking advantage of this opportunity.
For over 60 years, Flour Mills of Nigeria have supplied Nigerians with some of their favourite food products. They include the sub-brands of the ‘Golden’ brand, such as Golden Penny Pasta, Golden Penny Nodules, Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, and Goldenvita.
Through its graduate trainee program, Flour Mills of Nigeria intends to make a young generation of Nigerians a part of its unfolding story. By working with its teams across multiple departments, the recruits will get a glimpse of what it takes to power one of the country’s top FMCG companies.
Persons who FMN recruits into its graduate trainee program will benefit from it in the following ways:
•Develop technical and soft skills
- Be part of a dynamic work environment and diverse teams.
- Participate in the company’s business expansion projects.
- Learn what’s involved in the development and supply of quality products.
- Participate in the company’s rich heritage and ongoing success story.
This opportunity is open to people who meet these conditions:
- Have a first degree in Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Sciences, or related courses from an accredited university or polytechnic.
- Must have completed the NYSC program and gained between 0 and 2 years of post-NYSC work experience.
- Persons who have relevant certifications will have an added advantage.
Applications for this program will remain open until August 12, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023