First Bank of Nigeria is currently receiving applications from people who want to enrol in its graduate trainee program. If you’re a Nigerian graduate and you’re looking to kick-start a career in the financial services industry, here’s a chance for you to prepare yourself for it.
The First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program will enable participants to learn the technical and practical skills they need to build a successful career in the banking industry. They will do so through training sessions and will gain on-the-job experience as well.
Through this program, Nigerian graduates will gain valuable insights into what it takes to work at one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions.
Persons who take part in the First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program will benefit in the following ways:
- Know what it’s like to work for one of the country’s top banks
- Learn skills that will give them an edge in the market for talent
- Gain valuable technical knowledge through learning sessions
First Bank expects applicants to meet these conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (at least in the Second Class Lower Division) or HND (at least Upper Credit) in any field, from a recognized institution
- Not older than 27 years as of June 2022
- Obtained at least 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate, as proof that they have completed the NYSC program
Note: Applicants will get a 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as soon as they complete the application process. They will need the number to access their information page on the application portal. They should also keep the confirmation code that they receive in their mailbox.
Applications will remain open until August 5, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Opportunities for Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The LSETF Digital Skills Nigeria Training Program 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of May 2023
- The Google for Startups Africa Cloud Credits Program
- The MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian Students
Leave a Reply