Coronation Insurance, part of the Coronation Group, is inviting young Nigerian graduates to apply for its graduate trainee program. If you fit this description and you’re looking to build a career in the financial services industry, you may consider taking advantage of this opportunity.
A member of one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing financial services organizations, Coronation Insurance aims to gain an even greater share of the West African market than it currently holds. Candidates who it selects to take part in its trainee program will get the chance to witness (and participate in) this drive.
Coronation Insurance currently offers Life, General, and special risk insurance packages. For decades, it has served a broad and growing clientele; it now seeks to engage a greater portion of Africa’s market for insurance products.
Persons who Coronation Insurance admits into its graduate trainee program will benefit in the following ways:
- Join and work with an established and leading financial services firm
- Gain valuable experience as they work on challenging assignments
- Gain knowledge and skills that will place them at the peak of the market for talent
- Boost their CVs and make them more attractive to potential employees
Applicants should meet these criteria:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Mass Communications, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Must have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper degree from a reputable university
- Should not be older than 26 years
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program and possess a discharge certificate
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Applications remain open until November 4, 2022.Featured Image Source: Spark Gist
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Program 2023
- Up to $15,000 on Offer in the NEC Innovation Challenge 2023 for Startups
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Skills Development Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Third Week of September 2023