If you run an early-stage FinTech or PropTech startup, here’s your chance to get the investment and mentorship your venture needs to scale.
The ARM Labs Lagos Tech starts Accelerator is inviting startups in the financial technology and property technology spaces to apply for its program. It will select about 12 finalists to take part in the accelerator. They will receive support from a network of high-level mentors and get to engage with corporate partners. They will also get funding that’ll enable them to expand and deepen their impact in the markets they target.
This program will begin in December 2022 and end with a Demo Day in March 2023.
Startups that Techstars and ARM Labs select to participate in this accelerator will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Receive funding of up to $120,000
- Gain access to Techstars’ network of over 7,000 mentors, more than 20,000 investors, and over 10,000 founders, alumni, and corporate partners
- Get the resources and support they need to scale
This program is open to early-stage FinTech and ProTech startups.
How The Program Will Unfold
In the first month of the program, its organizers will work with participating startups to determine their product-market fit. They will also get help from mentors who will help them to refine their product into a strong proof-of-concept.
The second month will see startups execute their learning from the previous month. After this, they will refine their financial business model, and gain insights into strategies for fundraising.
Applications will remain open until August 24, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- How FinTech Tools Can Help You Manage Your Money Better
- Azapay Solution: Pioneering Cardless Payments In Nigeria
- From Nigeria To The UK: Kora Expands Its Payments APIs