Scholarship is open to persons currently studying at undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Federal or State universities, polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
The award will cover tuition fees for students in these fields of study: Agriculture, Education, Entrepreneurial Studies, Environmental Sciences, Law, Liberal Arts, ICT, Medicine and Paramedics, Science and Technology, and Social and Management Sciences.
Note: Persons who receive this scholarship will not be allowed to change their course or institution of study while enjoying the award.
Applicants should meet these conditions in order to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduates (in Bachelor’s Degree, HND, and NCE programs) who seek to benefit from the scholarship should be registered full-time students in their second year or above. They should be enrolled at a Federal or State university, polytechnic, monotechnic, or College of Education.
- Persons applying for an undergraduate scholarship should have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 4.0 on a 5 point scale or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- HND and NCE applicants should have a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a scale of 4.0
- Persons applying for a postgraduate scholarship must have at least a first degree (Second Class Honours Division). They must be registered full-time students of State or Federal universities.
The Application Process
Candidates are expected to register for a Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award. The test will take place in centres across the country’s six geopolitical zones.
Applicants can register for the test on the Federal Ministry of Education’s website, linked at the end of this article. They should read the guidelines, complete the application, and print their examination slip. They are also expected to attach these documents:
- Letter of Admission to their institution of study
- Current school’s identity card
Applications will remain open until June 20, 2022.
If you would like to register for the Federal Government Scholarship Award, click here.Featured Image Source: De Round Table
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Final Week of November 2023
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application Program
- The Hitachi Innovation Challenge for Digital Circular Economy 2024
- The GTCO Fund Managers Entry-Level Program