Applications are currently open for the Miller Center Accelerator program. This program exists to help its participants create a fundable plan and scale their enterprises. If you run a business or startup that empowers women and supports climate resilience, here’s an opportunity you can explore.
Organized by the Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship, this accelerator seeks to prepare ventures from across the world for growth and next-level investor funding. It particularly targets businesses that are led by women, intentionally employ women, and create business opportunities for women. They may also have designed their products specifically for women.
The accelerator program will include executive mentorship, leadership coaching, and sessions that will address gaps and opportunities in participants’ businesses.
Much like previous cohorts, founders and enterprises that take part in this accelerator could benefit from it in the following ways:
- Emerge with a stronger, more practical plan for scaling
- Expand and deepen their impact in the markets and communities they target
- Gain confidence in their ability to raise funds from investors
- Substantially increase the investment they secure, post-program
The Miller Center expects prospective applicants to meet these conditions:
- Must be a senior leader in their organization (Managing Director, CEO, Executive Director)
- Should have reliable access to the internet
- Must be able to take part in the program throughout its duration (4-6 hours per week, for 6 months)
- Be committed to positively transforming the lives of people living in poverty
- Work in line with one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Should have no less than 3 months of cash runway
- Should have an annual income equivalent to $20,000 or more
- Have at least 3 paid full-time employees
Applications will remain open until June 30, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022