FATE Foundation, in collaboration with Meta, is organizing the fifth edition of its ‘Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program: Digital (Digital AEP)’ program. FATE has designed this program for startup founders between the ages of 25 and 45, who have innovative business ideas.
This year, FATE Foundation will admit 240 aspiring Nigerian entrepreneurs into its program. It will provide them with the knowledge and skills they need to build sustainable digitally-driven businesses. The organization will specifically seek out ventures in the agriculture, creative, education, and hospitality and tourism industries.
The enterprises that FATE selects to take part in this program will learn the basics of building successful businesses in Nigeria’s unique commercial environment. They will also gain from Meta’s digital literacy program which Meta has created to support SMEs.
This year’s edition of the AEP Digital program will take place both virtually and in person. It comes at no cost to participants, as Meta will cover the tuition and other program expenses. The program will also run at different dates in various states.
BenefitsEntrepreneurs who the FATE Foundation selects to take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Meta will provide scholarships for them, which will cover the cost of course materials, books, and post-program support
- Beneficiaries will learn to develop sustainable business models, manage cash flow, and come up with strategies for financing their business
- They will have access to free digital tools and platforms
- They will be able to use FATE Foundation’s business advisory and support services
- Winners of the state level and national pitch competition will get Facebook ad credits
Prospective applicants must meet these conditions:
- Must be between 25 and 45 years old
- Should have already launched and registered a business
- Must have graduated from an accredited tertiary institution
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a data-enabled device (e.g. a laptop)
- Should be able to take part in the program for as long as it lasts
Applications will close at the following times for registrants:
- Lagos: May 18, 2022
- Ogun: June 18, 2022
- Anambra: June 25, 2022
- Rivers and Cross River: August 6, 2022
- Plateau and FCT: September 24, 2022
- Ekiti: October 1, 2022
If you would like to find out more about the FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program (AEP Digital) and apply for it, click hereFeatured Image Source: Opportunity Desk
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022