Chevron, one of the largest players in Nigeria’s oil industry, is currently receiving applications from graduates who want an internship placement in the company. This program will see participants assume roles that various working groups within the company assign to them.
The internship program is part of Chevron’s Corporate Social Responsibilities. It will also enable candidates who qualify for it to learn on the job and gain skills that will give them an edge in the pool of talent for Nigeria’s petroleum industry.
The roles open under this internship program are located in Abuja (FCT), Lagos, and Warri (Delta State). Applications from across the country are welcome as long as the applicants are able to reside within the cities in which the internship program will take place.
Interns will benefit from this program in the following ways:
- Work in one of the world’s leading petroleum companies
- Gain on-the-job experience that’ll enable them to get familiar with how leaders in the petroleum industry operate
- Enable them to acquire skills that will give them an edge in the market for talent
- Improve their CV and make them job-ready
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Be a graduate of a recognized university or polytechnic
- Reside or be willing to reside in the city in which the graduate internship positions are located
- Be willing to work on fairly challenging tasks and learn on the go
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Second Week of February 2023
- The UNDP Growth Stage Impact Ventures (GSIV) for Businesses
- Google Startup Accelerator for Women Founders
- 2023 Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs