In recent times, many services have emerged to make the process of getting a loan more seamless and easy to achieve online. One of such services is Palm Credit, the mobile application that offers users loans of up to N100,000.
The app has become increasingly popular for flexible offers and reliable services. If you were a looking for a platform to get a loan within a short amount of time, then Plam Credit might just be the app for you.
Meet The App
The Palm Credit app can be downloaded from the Google Playstore. Once downloaded the app, you will be required to enter your Bank Verification Number, full name, phone number, bank account information, and occupation details. You will also be asked to verify your phone number which should take only a few seconds.
Applying For A Loan
To apply for a loan, you will have to complete your registration. Once you’ve done that, a link will appear prompting you to apply for your loan. All you have to do is apply and wait for a few minutes for your loan to be approved. Once the approval message comes in, you can then cash out.
What You Should Know About Loans On Palm Credit
- The loans range from N 2,000 to N 100,000
- Loans duration range between 91 to 18 days.
- The loans have an interest rate of 14% to 24% and an equivalent monthly interest of 4% 4.7%. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Palm Credit loan is 48% 56%.
- More information about loans on the app reads: “Borrow NGN Interest Rate, 24% and the APR is 56%. 180 days repayment of N24,000. The total amount of payment is N 124,000.”
Getting The App
The app is available on Google Play store at a downloadable size 6.58 MB. Click the link below to download it
Featured Image Source: Google Play
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) 2022 Prize For Literature
- $100,000 Up For Grabs In The Nigeria LNG (NLNG) 2022 Prize For Science
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of February 2022
- Apply For The Chevening UK Scholarships Program 2022/2023