The Africa Jewellery ExhibitionThe exhibition for this year is a two-day event. The event is targeted at all classes of male and female jewellery and female apparels such as clothing’s, shoes, human hair, fragrance, and cosmetics etc. The exhibition is open to manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of male and male jewellery and all classes of female apparels. Exhibition Space (2 days): N50,000.00 – Fifty Thousand Naira
Payment DetailsAccount Name: Royal Buds Worldwide Bank: FCMB Account Name: 5937647019 VENUE: NECA House, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District Alausa, Ikeja. DATE: 2nd & 3rd April, 2021 TIME: 9.00am – 5pm.
Registration Contact DetailsContact Phone Nos: 0815 724 3139, 09083203137, 08033060557 Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com The second aspect of the 3-in-1 event is the masterclass [training session] for jewellers and dealers in female apparels as well as other interested participants. This year’s Masterclass will be in Sales & Marketing. DATE: 2nd April 2021. VENUE: NECA House, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District Alausa, Ikeja. TIME: 8.30am – 10.30am FEES: N10,000 / participant [ for non exhibitors] [free for exhibitors] Payment Details Account Name: Royal Buds Worldwide Bank: FCMB Account Name: 5937647019
The AwardsThe award part of this 3-in-1 event is designed to honour leading businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals in the jewellery and females apparels industry in the country. This is in addition to other pacesetters in general commerce and industry who have made their marks one way or the other and need to be honoured and recognised in various categories. Some of the personalities to be honoured are:
- Chief Dr Mrs Nike Akande CON – Two-time former Minister of Industry, Former President Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry, a Blue Chip/Board Room Amazon, and a leading socialite in Nigeria.
- Iyalode Alaba Lawson – Former President of NACCIMA, Educationist and Proprietress, women and business leader in Ogun State in particular and Nigeria in general.
- Chief Mrs Folashade Tinubu Ojo – The Iyaloja General of Lagos, Business Tycoon and Women Leader.
Guest At The EventExpected at this event are politicians, leading socialites, corporate executives, top business leaders, government functionaries and diplomats amongst other dignitaries. DATE: 3rd April 2021. VENUE: Protea Hotel Select, by Polaris Bank opposite Ikeja Shopping Mall Alausa, Ikeja. RED CARPET: 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm AWARDS: 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm Featured Image Source: Africa Jewelry Expo
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Starting A Fashion Designing Business From Home
- 10 Tips On Starting A Fashion Business in Nigeria ( Part 1)
- Medic West Africa Exhibition And Conference
- 4 Pattern Drafting Skills Fashion Designers Should Know