The She Loves Tech Global Competition is currently accepting entries from startups that have at least one female founder, or a majority female end-user population. If you’re building a tech-driven startup that meets these criteria, here’s your chance to secure significant investment, a cash prize, and the publicity that your venture needs to expand its reach.
Now in its eighth year, the She Loves Tech competition will have participants from more than 70 countries and from across six continents. It is practically the world’s largest acceleration platform for women and technology.
Through this program, women who are fashioning and delivering tech-based solutions could receive valuable resources, funding, and connections that’ll enable them to make a bigger impact than they are currently able to.
This competition will provide the following benefits to its winners:
- Up to $50,000 in investments from She Loves Tech
- Cash prizes from the competition’s partners
- Mentorship from seasoned experts
- Special media coverage
- Access to valuable resources and in-house advisory
- Join and engage a global community of founders and investors
The competition is open to entrants that meet these conditions:
- Have a tech startup with at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Startup must either have a female founder or must target female consumers
- Should have raised less than $5 million prior to entering the competition (seeking seed, angel, or A funding)
How The Competition Will Unfold
Following the close of applications, the organizers of the competition will screen entries. They will do this with such criteria as traction, market opportunity, scalability, creativity and innovation, and the quality of the startup’s team. All of this will take place between August and September 2022.
Candidates that are shortlisted in various countries and regions will pitch their venture at local rounds. The winner in each local round will advance to the global finals. They will take part in a bootcamp scheduled for October, in which they will receive mentorship and peer coaching.
The global finals will take place at the She Loves Tech Global Conference. Startups will get the chance to pitch directly to investors for funding. They could win up to $50,000 investment, as well as cash prizes.
The deadline for entries into this competition is September 12, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Zuri/HNG 9.0 Internship 2022 For Aspiring Designers and Developers
- Applications Open For The Next Economy Core Life Skills Training Program For Nigerian Youth
- Apply For The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Fourth Week Of September 2022