Read more about Career
For instance, when you build your career around your skills, you tend to be driven and passionate, compared to someone who is struggling between career and skills misfit. Secondly, when your skills and career match, it can make you climb your career ladder in a short time. Thirdly, when there is a sync between your skills and your career you can readily earn a fee from it in a brief period. In this article, I discuss how new and old professionals who are starting or seeking a career switch can discover the right career that matches their skills.
- Focus On Careers Aligned With Your Personality
- Set Your Career Goals
- What do I intend to achieve with my career?
- Which undertakings do I relish the most?
- What are my favourite hobbies?
- What are my soft and hard skills?
- Am I interested in managerial roles?
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Also, to best make a career choice that doesn’t choke or frustrate you in the long run, ensure that it gives you a possibility of work-life balance.
- Work On Your Skill Set
- Set Your Desired Salary Range
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Steps To Define Your Company Identity
- How To Get Your Team To Think Differently
- 7 Causes Of Unproductivity Among Employees And How To Solve Them
- The Benefits Of Performance Reviews In An Organization