Following the release of the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) results by the Nigerian National Office of the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC), the commission also released guidelines on how to check the results via SMS and online.
Read more about Education
How To Check Your 2021 Result Via SMS
Information released by WAEC says that candidates can send the following to short-code 32327:
For example WAEC*4201001001*123456789012*2021
Candidates do not need to create space in the format above. More so, candidates will bear the cost of N30 for checking their results via SMS.
Once a candidate sends the SMS, the result will be delivered to his/her mobile via SMS.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
How To Check Your 2021 WAEC Result Online
WASSCE candidates can also check their results online through the commission’s portal following the steps below:
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Select the Type of Examination eg. private candidate result/school candidate result.
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN.
- Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come.
NB: Each WAEC result checker scratch card permits candidate usage five times on the examination number.
Featured Image Source: Punch Newspapers
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org