The Workforce Group, a leading management consulting and professional services firm, is inviting young people looking to build a career in tech to apply for its Tech Top Talent Program 2022.
Read more about Opportunities
For almost two decades, the Workforce Group has enabled some of Nigeria’s top employers to access sources and attract top talent from across the country. Its latest push of this kind, the Tech Top Talent Program is aimed at connecting companies seeking qualified candidates in tech to a talent pool of quality potential recruits.
Through the program, the Workforce Group hopes to bridge the gap between skilled tech people and organizations that seek to hire them.
Persons selected for this program stand to benefit from it in the following ways:
- Gain access to and speak with representatives of tech-driven organizations.
- Stand a chance of being hired by any of these companies.
- Build or progress through a career in tech.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
The Workforce Group is in search of candidates who meet these criteria:
- Young, smart and self-driven individuals
- Between two and four years of work experience in web development, software development, mobile app development, data architecture, DevOps engineering, among others
- A desire to build and advance through a career in tech
If you would like to apply for the Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Program, click here.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org